Tuesday 27 September 2016

Hot Football Transfer Gossip: Chelsea ‘want Di Maria, Keane and Davies’, Bilic ‘facing sack’

Boss of Goss Kevin Darling looks on in awe as Antonio Conte reportedly weighs up a bid for Angel Di Maria - while Slaven Bilic seems to be drinking at the last chance saloon.

Adopt lilting Irish voice of Going for Gold host Henry Kelly.

Who am I? I’m a big-name European manager with a reputation as an astute tactician who initially struggled to assert my authority after arriving in English football, a problem I attempted to overcome by splashing out some mega-bucks and make Angel Di Maria my marquee signing.

Buzz! Louis van Gaal.

No, that’s incorrect. Sorry.

Despite starting my Premier League career in imposing style with three straight wins, people began questioning my renowned defensive excellence when I was first outplayed by Liverpool at home and then absolutely smashed by Arsenal. Also, no one could understand why I had spent £30m on David Luiz.

Buzz! It’s Antonio Conte.

Correct! The Chelsea manager is indeed planning to follow in the footsteps of LVG by making an expensive swoop for Angel Di Maria, or so say the Sun.

The £59.7m Argentine (who was downgraded to a £44.3m Argentine by the time United offloaded him to Paris Saint-Germain) apparently wants to “flourish” under a “good coach” after struggling in Ligue 1 so far this season.

Conte, meanwhile, is said to be an “admirer” of ADM and is tipped by the tabloid to make a move for him “in the summer”.


By Kevin Darling.
Full story at Yahoo News.

No comments:

Post a Comment